Chief Human Resources Officer – Cedar White Bradley, Dubai office
We are seeking a business-informed Chief HR Officer to lead the dialogue on the formulation, design, and deployment of HR actions to drive incremental organisation value.
The CHRO will design and implement a mission-driven roadmap derived from the company’s business imperatives to accelerate growth, profitability, and provide overall leadership and guidance to HR functions.
- At least 10 years of experience in a senior Human Resources position, preferably working as Head of HR or HR Business Partner in the legal services field.
- Proven experience in delivering innovative HR programs within a fast paced and evolving organizational setting.
- Experience managing a human resources team through a program and all the way to its completion and attainment of objectives.
- Demonstrated ability in coaching, advising, and influencing executives, providing insights that lead to key decision-making within the business.
- Demonstrated business acumen and capabilities to effectively assess internal business environment and deliver transformative change where necessary.
- M&A and company restructuring experience is highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is highly advantageous.
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
- Certifications such as PHR/SPHR are a plus.
- Design and drive company vision and mission;
- Conduct HR policies audit, create governance structure, and update and adapt compliance policies to meet new structure requirements;
- Design and carry out a talent strategy, which encompasses recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining employees;
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefit strategies that are cost effective for the firm; and
- Lead the HR department in the analysis and evaluation of employee performance, identification of gaps, and creation of strategies from those analyses to cultivate talent and improve performance at all levels of the business.
To apply for this position please share your CV with our Talent team via HR@cwblegal.com