Information Technology Helpdesk Technician – Cedar White Bradley, Beirut Office
We are seeking an Information Technology Technician to become part of our dynamic team. In this exciting, diverse role you will support our large team who is based in eight different offices.
General skills required:
Language: advanced Arabic and English communication skills are essential, as you will be supporting users in both languages (reading, writing and speaking).
Education: a tertiary degree is essential. BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Certificate in Computer Studies or any other equivalent qualification will be considered.
Computer skills: experience and competency in working with the following:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10, Microsoft office suite.
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 operating systems
- Active directory and group policy
- Citrix environment
- Firewall configurations, networking principles and Windows security
- PC hardware, wireless, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Microsoft Office applications, Macros and VBA script
- Security, Antivirus, backup, disaster recovery plans
- Access control, Avaya PBX, networking and firewall
- Office 365 administration
- Video conferencing (Skype for business, MS Teams and cloud PBX), meeting room equipment etc
In this role you will need to be self-motivated, efficient, organised and a good communicator who can be flexible. We seek team members who can maintain a pleasant and outgoing personality, even under pressure.
To meet departments’ deadlines also you will be able to analyse processes and provide innovative ways to get things done, assuming responsibility when necessary.
Experience: 1 – 3 years
We are seeking versatile candidates who can:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware;
- manage and maintain inter-office connectivity over a WAN;
- program and develop new applications to improve working efficiency;
- perform routine and regular software and hardware updates;
- install upgrades to existing software without disruption;
- handle Tier 1 help desk escalations through tickets or phone;
- follow up on outstanding requests and ensuring timely resolution;
- create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process;
- manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory record;
- write training manuals and work instructions;
- train computer users;
- determine the nature of problems and propose solutions;
- attend to other tasks of a similar nature that may be assigned from time to time.
To apply for this position please share your CV with our Talent team via HR@cwblegal.com