Paralegal – Cedar White Bradley, Beirut Office
We are seeking a Paralegal to become part of our dynamic team.
Language: A high level of Arabic and English and an ability to translate between the two. French is a plus.
Education: A tertiary degree is essential.
Computer skills: Experience and competency with basic programs is essential. Experience with intellectual property databases is an advantage.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience, preferably in intellectual property or the services sector.
The role of Paralegal in our Beirut office includes carrying out the following functions:
- Assisting in the management of IP portfolios;
- Preparing translations, correspondence and reports for clients, agents and government authorities;
- Preparing trade mark applications;
- Assisting with IP audits;
- Assisting with obtaining corporate and product information;
- Assisting with conducting legal and market research; and
- Attending to any other tasks of a similar nature that may be assigned from time to time.
To apply for this position please share your CV with our Talent team via HR@cwblegal.com