Trade mark Advisory
We complement our regional trade mark portfolio management services with our expert trade mark advisory services.
We handle all aspects of the life cycle of a trade mark in each jurisdiction that we cover. We help you to identify the best clearance and filing strategies to protect and enforce your trade marks throughout the region.
Our team of qualified trade mark lawyers and attorneys are well-equipped to advise on all issues that brand owners face in each country the region. We particularly pride ourselves on being able to develop regional strategies for handling multi-jurisdictional objections, oppositions, cancellation actions or disputes.
For infringement matters, we advise on and implement strategies for the best solution, using a wide range of methods from trader education to administrative, criminal and/or civil legal action.
Our full range of trade mark advisory services in each of the 24 countries that we cover include:
- devising clearance and filing strategies
- advising on examination objections
- advising on opposition
- opposing conflicting third party applications
- defending applications against third party oppositions
- advising on cancellation actions
- negotiating settlement/co-existence agreements
- advising on trade mark disputes
- advising on enforcement actions (administrative, criminal and civil)
- advising on border protection measures
- advising on trade mark licensing and franchising arrangements